Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nice Life

My name is Feras. I want to talk about my self. First of all I was born in 1987. I have bad things and good inside my life. I have three brothers and three sisters except me. I am in the middle. The biggest is 29 years old, but the smallest is 11 years old. My life’s busy. In my live three things important more than anything, witch are play soccer, play call of duty 4 from Xbox live and work in my areas of preferred witch are computers and electronics. Before two years I told my parents I want to study in Canada as soon as. I have dream go back home with master degree. After that I will go to get marred with my love. This is what I need in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alshaik>Feras. How r u?
    In first sentence if you change-talk-to write will be better, and you missed comma after first of all.
    In fourth sentence if you write my biggest brother is 29 etc.And my youngest brother or sister is etc. Will be good.
    In fifth sentence I think you have a mistake. In my life three etc. life or live.
    In seventh sentence before tow years. I think tow years ago is better than before tow years.
    In ninth sentence you have a mistake. get marred>>get married.

    I hope you get married soon.
    You are a good man

    Thank you

    Saud

    ReplyDelete